In an effort to help local students prepare for the upcoming school year, Molina Healthcare of South Carolina is partnering with The Mitney Project and other community organizations to host a Back-to-School Bash in Georgetown. Molina will distribute more than 240 free drawstring bags filled with school supply kits.
The event will also include the following FREE activities and giveaways:
- Blood pressure, blood glucose and BMI screenings
- General health information
- Zumba class led by The Mitney Project and Dr. Cleo, Molina’s cat doctor mascot
- Additional school supplies provided by all partners
- Haircuts for students
- Safety vehicles from the Georgetown Fire Department and Georgetown Police Department that guests can tour
- Photo opportunities with Sparky, the Georgetown Fire Department mascot
- Entertainment from a live DJ
- Family-fun activities such as a corn-hole game, hopscotch, jump rope and more
The event is free and open to the public.