Molina Healthcare of South Carolina is partnering with Community’s Hope Impact Center and other local organizations to host a Back-to-School Bash for students from Moncks Corner and the surrounding areas.
The event will include the following FREE activities and giveaways:
· Drawstring bags filled with school supplies (while supplies last)
· Mobile library unit
· Firetruck from the local fire department
· Blood pressure checks from Medical University of South Carolina students
· Health education for the whole family
· Community resource information
· Entertainment from a live DJ
· Activities such as face painting
· Photos with Dr. Cleo, Molina’s popular cat doctor mascot
The event is free and open to the public. All giveaways will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis (while supplies last).