The mission of the Clemson University Men of Color National Summit is to close the achievement gap for African-American and Hispanic males, from cradle to career. Bringing together approximately 2,000 high school and college students, business professionals, educators, government officials and community leaders from around the country, the summit will emphasize the importance of education, best practices and choices to increase high school and college graduation rates. The national conference will lead to awareness of the changing U.S. demographics by enhancing the experience of men of color through involvement and engagement, preparing them for a global mindset.
- Career and professional development
- Masculinity/personal identity
- Retention rates, graduation and student achievement
- Social/community engagement
Price includes full two-day summit and lunch both days. Registration opens October 1, 2017, and closes March 31, 2018.
- General admission: $179
- High school chaperones: $100
- High school students: $50
- Clemson University Students: $50
- Admission for 10 people on both days of the summit, including recognition and preferred seating during keynote luncheons both days: $2,000
For additional information, email email@example.com.