|Lowcountry Local First Hosts GOODBusiness Summit
7/17/2015 1:52:56 PM
Lowcountry Local First is hosting the third annual GOODBusiness Summit on August 27 at the Charleston Museum. This one-day event will include speakers and panel discussions to explore how successful entrepreneurs do well in business while creating a positive community impact. Attendees will learn how to implement innovative ideas and models for success while engaging with guests, panelists and sponsors during the lunch and happy hour networking events.
The GOODBusiness Summit is open to the public and registration is currently open. Registration for Lowcountry Local First members is $100 through July 31 and $140 for August 1 - 27. Registration for non-members is $140 through July 31 and $180 for August 1 - 27.
Session topics include*:
- Better Together: Toward Collaboration In and Across Industries
- Small Talks, Big Ideas
- GOODGroundwork: Strategic Planning for Your Business
- GOODGuidance: Leading Your Client to Greater Results
- GOODGiving: How to Give Back for Business and Community Impact
- What Works: Progressive Ideas to Life the Local Economy
- GOODGurus: Ask the Experts... A Micro MBA
- GOODGrowth: How to Keep Our Souls as We Grow and Change
- True Confessions: Triumphs, Tribulations and Lessons Learned
*Sessions subject to change.
30+ speakers from across industries, including three keynotes:
- Andy Shallal, Owner and Proprietor of Busboys and Poets
- Christine Perich, President and COO of New Belgium Brewing
- Jeni Britton Bauer, Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream
Learn more about the GOODBusiness Summit online or email . Find us on Facebook orTwitter and join the conversation with #GOODBiz2015.