|Good Catch Dinner Welcomes Spring with Six Course Sullivan's Island Dining Experience March 30
3/18/2015 3:23:04 PM
Spring is finally upon us here in the Lowcountry, welcome the warm weather by heading to SALT at Station 22 and enjoying a delicious and sustainable seafood feast on their patio. The restaurant will host the next South Carolina Aquarium Good Catch dinner on Monday, March 30 starting at 6:30 p.m. The seaside evening will include a six course dinner and wine pairing designed by Executive Chef Charles Arena.
• Shrimp crudo lemongrass and ginger broth paired with Primaterra Prosecco
• Duo of little tunny including a spicy little tunny roll and tempura fried tunny paired with Michel Delhommeau Muscadet
• Local clam and grapefruit salad with pancetta and frisee paired with Domaine Baron Sauvignon Blanc
• Lemon and rosemary braised snapper with olives, roasted peppers, and dried oven tomatoes paired with Terre Stregate Fiano
• Roasted snowy grouper with celeriac puree, kale and minus 8 vinaigrette paired with Backstory Chardonnay
• Seasonal sorbet
As part of the evening guests will have the opportunity to experience delicious local fare as well as the scenic beauty of Sullivan's Island. SALT at Station 22 is located a short walk from the beach, making it a perfect place to enjoy a warm spring evening. Good Catch Coordinator Shelley Dearhart will be in attendance to inform diners how to make responsible and sustainable choices when ordering seafood and while preparing it at home.
• Good Catch dinner takes place Monday, March 30, at SALT at Station 22, located at 2205 Middle Street, Sullivan's Island
• The experience, including six courses with wine pairings, is $55 per person plus tax and gratuity
• Space is limited so call (843) 883-3355 today to ensure you get a reservation