|Call For Entries: Create Theme For 30th Annual National Red Ribbon Week
11/20/2014 3:51:04 PM
MIAMI, FL – The National Family Partnership (NFP) needs your help to decide the official theme for the 30th Annual National Red Ribbon Week ®. The slogan will be used throughout 2015 in thousands of schools and communities across America to promote Red Ribbon Week – the nation’s oldest and largest drug prevention campaign. The winner will also receive $500 worth of Red Ribbon merchandise for their K-12 school.
RULES FOR ENTRY:
- Email your theme idea to
- You may also mail it to NFP – 2490 Coral Way, Miami, FL. 33145
- Include your name, school, phone number and email address.
- Entries are due no later than Dec. 2, 2014
- For full details, visit www.RedRibbon.org/enter
A FEW REMINDERS:
- The 2015 Red Ribbon Week theme will be used in schools and communities throughout the country on banners, large signs, marquees, fences and much more. Keep this is mind when brainstorming.
- The theme should be relevant to and appropriate for students in Elementary, Middle and High School
- The theme should be positive. Avoid “just say no” or “don’t” messages.
- To help get your creative juices flowing, here are themes from the past few years:
- 2014: “Love Yourself. Be Drug Free.™”
- 2013: “A Healthy Me Is Drug Free.™”
- 2012: “The Best Me is Drug Free.™”
- 2011: “It’s Up To Me To BE Drug Free.™”
NFP is excited to receive all of your great ideas. The winner of the theme contest will be announced Feb. 2, 2015. Good luck!
To learn more about Red Ribbon Week and the contest, visit www.RedRibbon.org.