In observance of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Towne Centre and Roper St. Francis Healthcare have partnered to present Pink Promenade, a special sip + shop fundraiser to benefit Roper St. Francis Breast Cancer Program. Pink Promenade will be held on Thursday, October 4 from 6 to 8 PM.
Tickets to attend are $25 per person with 100 percent of proceeds being donated to Roper St. Francis Breast Cancer Program. Donations will be used to advance the Program by providing women in our community with the vital support and resources needed throughout their breast cancer journey.
A ticket to Pink Promenade at Mount Pleasant Towne Centre will include:
- Two (2) glasses of wine and/or champagne and nibbles provided by Burtons Grill
- Pink Pass featuring exclusive discounts and special offers from numerous stores, including Apricot Lane, Athleta, Belk, Burtons Grill, Chico’s, CycleBar, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, J. Jill, Lily Rain, Napa Mount Pleasant, Qdoba, Soft Surroundings, Southern Living Store, Southern Tide by M. Dumas & Sons, Stella Nova Spa Salon, Sweet Julep’s Candy & Gifts, TCBY and more
- Special treats available from SPUN Charleston, Charleston Pops and Holy City Cupcakes
- Live music with Gravel Road Acoustic Trio & Bluegrass Band
- Pink Ribbon Photo Booth by King & Fields Studio
- Silent auction
- Meet and mingle with Mix 95.9’s Brooke Ryan
Tickets can be purchased in advanced through mtpleasanttownecentre.com or the evening of the event at the registration area by GAP.
“We are honored to host Pink Promenade in support of all of the courageous women of the Charleston area who are fighting this terrible disease,” said Kathi Herrmann, marketing director for Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. “Grab your mom, your daughter and all your friends and let’s sip, nibble, stroll and shop for a great cause!”
To learn more about the Roper St. Francis Breast Cancer Program, visit the Roper St. Francis Foundation at www.rsfhfoundation.org or call (843) 720-1205.