Charleston County Councilmember Anna B. Johnson of District 8 continues to hold monthly round table discussions for citizens to learn more about Charleston County Government programs and services. This meeting will be held at 12:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of this month at the John’s Island Regional Library located at 3531 Maybank Highway on Johns Island.
Topics for the July 18 meeting are:
· Charleston County Public Works will provide and update on drainage and road maintenance projects for District 8.
- Environmental Management will provide an update on Charleston County’s new solid waste contractor who handles solid waste operations in unincorporated Charleston County.
“My purpose for holding these monthly meetings is to share information about County-related issues and to listen to citizens’ concerns,” Johnson said. “Each month, different speakers are invited to address topics of interest as expressed by the public.”
Guest speakers will be Jim Neal, Director, Charleston County Public Works and Tonya Lott, Interim Director, Environmental Management.
For more information on the round table meetings, or to provide ideas for upcoming topics, contact Charleston County Councilmember Anna B. Johnson:
- By email at: email@example.com
- By phone at: (843) 958-4040
- By mail at: Post Office Box 13975; James Island, SC 29422