Nearly a decade after becoming the first multicultural brand to offer styling products formulated with Argan Oil, top-selling hair care brand Creme of Nature introduces Pure Honey, a full collection of eight sweet new products for all hair textures. The new Pure Honey collection – with its creamy, lush formula and aromatic fragrance – includes shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, leave-in conditioner, detangler, setting lotion, twisting cream and edge control gel. Formulated with vitamins and mineral-rich honey to help keep moisture in and breakage out while also softening and smoothing hair, Creme of Nature’s new Pure Honey line will leave hair feeling hydrated while looking shinier and healthier. The new products will be available in Walmart, Sally Beauty and local beauty supply stores.
“At Creme of Nature, we understand that the first line of defense against dry hair is a powerful natural moisturizer. The humectant properties of Honey made it the perfect choice,” said Teneya Gholston, Director of Marketing for Creme of Nature. “We created our new Pure Honey line to put moisture back into the hair starting with the cleanse and condition steps and throughout all of the styling stages. This new line gives our brand fans the best natural ingredients – pure honey, shea butter and coconut oil – for maximum hydration without the heaviness of sulfates or mineral oils.”
The essential element to healthy, curly hair textures is moisture, and every woman is searching for those miracle moisture products. This new collection targets dry and dehydrated hair with nature’s nectar, honey, which is a natural humectant that helps hair attract and retain essential moisture. Honey is also a natural emollient, meaning that it softens and smoothes, which naturally makes it a great conditioner and moisturizer. For the Pure Honey collection,Creme of Nature pairs natural honey with creamy certified natural shea butter to seal in the moisture and rich coconut oil to seal the hair cuticle.
This new line has been formulated without harsh ingredients and contains the highest quality natural ingredients resulting in a luscious natural scent. Creme of Nature Pure Honey hair care and styling products, made with pure honey, creamy certified natural shea butter and rich coconut oil, include:
- Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo ($5.79; 12 oz.) – cleanses, restores moisture, detangles and softens hair while providing shine.
- Moisturizing Dry Defense Conditioner ($5.79; 12 oz.) – locks in moisture, smoothes and softens hair, while controlling frizz and detangling hair.
- Moisture Replenish & Strength Hair Mask ($6.99; 11.5 oz.) – a strengthening moisturizer that tames and controls frizz.
- Break Up Breakage Leave-In Conditioner ($6.79; 8 oz.) – a creamy spray that moisturizes dry hair and protects against breakage. Use Break Up Breakage Leave-In Conditioner with Moisture Replenish & Strength Hair Mask to treat breakage and damage.
- Knot Away Leave-In Detangler ($5.79; 8 oz.) – melts away knots, helps repair split ends and restores moisture. After cleansing and conditioning hair with Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo and Moisturizing Dry Defense Conditioner, apply Knot Away Leave-In Detangler to improve hair manageability.
- Texturizing Curl Setting Lotion ($5.79; 12 oz.) – versatile texturizing setting lotion ready-to-use on wet or dry hair, which helps you achieve several styles including braid outs, twist outs, a rod/wet set and straight styles. Provides lasting firm hold without the hard crunchy feel, for a silky smooth, glossy set.
- Moisture Whip Twisting Cream ($6.99; 11.5 oz.) – defines, add shine and elongates curls while providing long-lasting hold. Use Moisture Whip Twisting Cream with Knot Away Leave-In Detangler to achieve styles including twist outs, braid outs and bantu knots.
- Moisture Infusion Edge Control ($4.99; 2.25 oz.) – brilliant and healthy shine with 24-hour hold and control. This product helps lay your edges for natural styles like a crown braid or smooth, sleek styles including updos, buns and ponytails.
For more information about Creme of Nature, visit www.cremeofnature.com.
Source via PR Newswire