The two-day social media conference and festival, SMAD-CON (Social Media All Day Conference), is accepting entries for its Non-Profit Pitch Showcase.
Six finalists will receive cash prizes and present on the industry stage during SMAD-CON July 19-20, 2018 in Charleston, SC to compete for a first place prize of $5000 and one year of social media mentorship for team members. Non-profit organizations must have been established in or after 2015 to qualify.
“We want to help young non-profit organizations spread their positive impact by creating an opportunity for them to share their stories,” says SMAD-CON CEO Robert-David Weeks.
How to enter:
● Create a video (maximum length of 5 minutes) that answers the questions, “What is the issue you are resolving and your solution?,” “What makes your team successful?,” and “How will you use the funding?”
● You can use a pre-existing video if it meets the requirements listed above
● Upload the video to social media to create a shareable link (i.e. YouTube or Facebook)
● Email your name, phone number, organization and a link to your video to email@example.com
● Deadline to enter is February 28, 2018
● Each participating organization will receive a 15% discount code for tickets to SMADCON
● Five (5) finalists will each receive a $1000 cash prize
● One (1) grand prize winner will receive a $5000 cash prize and one (1) year of social media mentorship to the organization’s team members Deadline:
● Entries end February 28, 2018 For more information please visit https://www.smadcon.com/npopitchshowcase.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org