5/5/2017 11:49:29 AM
Origin SC, in partnership with First Citizens Bank, BB&T, NARAB, and Freddie Mac, will be hosting "Get on the Bus"- a FREE educational event for homebuyers and realtors alike. Breakfast and lunch will be provided! The event will be held May 20 from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The morning session will take place at Mt. Moriah Missionary Baptist Church at 7396 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston.
Homebuyers will have the opportunity to learn about a range of topics including:
- Credit improvement;
- Understanding credit reports and they affect mortgage eligibility;
- Which mortgage products are right for them;
- And step and costs associated with purchasing a home.
Realtors will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Mortgage products available to their clients;
- Current market condition;
- And strategies to reach a wider demographic.
The afternoon will be spent touring new housing developments throughout the Tri-County area. Areas that will be included are:
- North Charleston
- Goose Creek
- Moncks Corner
Throughout the tour, Origin's homebuying experts will go over things to look for when buying property and other items to take into consideration for each location.
For more information or to register, visit www.OriginSC.org/GetOnTheBus or call 843.735.7862. Limited free tickets are available, so get them early!